Denmark until the Kalmar Union, 1397
- The manuscript of the Englishman Charles Bertram.
- Contains written descriptions and colored illustrations of stone monuments from Danish antiquity.
- Digitized by the Danish Royal Library.
- (Illustrated in 1758; facsimiles)
- Virtual exhibit of the Danish Bronze Age based on texts and images from the Danish National Museum.
- (Facsimiles and commentary)
- (Scandinavian literature; transcription)
- Mourning poem for the son of the Viking, Rollo.
- Serves as "an excellent laboratory in medieval philology."
- (943; Latin facsimiles and variant text transcriptions with English and German translations)
- Deeds of the Danes; national epic.
- Also available in English translation.
- (ca. 1200; Latin transcription)
- Electronic resources and the Danish National Digital Library.
- Includes e-books, digitized manuscripts, journals, databases, images, etc.
- Includes primary and secondary documents, provided by Don Mabry.
- (Transcriptions, facsimiles, and commentaries, mostly in English)
- Cooperative Danish-Swedish project covering sources from both sides of the "Sound."
- Pictures, postcards, maps, letters, and guides to archival sources.
- (1200-1913; facsimiles and guides)
- Rådhuse under enevælden
A detailed illustrative history of Danish city halls.
- Byporte under enevælden
A detailed illustrative history of Danish city gates.
EuroDocs Creator: Richard Hacken, European Studies Bibliographer,
Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah, USA.
Feel free to get in touch: eurodocs @ byu.edu