- You are welcome to quote from, link to, or make other scholarly, non-profit use of these EuroDocs pages,
- but it would be proper to acknowledge and cite your source.
- While the documents accessible from this website are in the public domain,
- files found at http://eurodocs.lib.byu.edu, including all aliases and subfiles,
- are copyrighted in their form and organization.
- The files comprising this archive on the BYU Server are under the aegis of Brigham Young University and Richard Hacken.
- While the managers of this site exercise all possible caution, neither they nor Brigham Young University are to be held responsible for the accuracy, completeness, reliability, or copyright status of any materials made publicly accessible here.