- 1908 translation by S.P. Scott of Forum judicum.
- Visigothic laws towards Spanish Jews (Book XII) anticipated the much later inquisition.
- (7th century; English translations)
- From Bancroft Library, University of California at Berkeley
- (1031-1555; facsimiles)
- Translation of the Chronica Adefonsi imperatoris, with study and notes
- Edited by Glenn E. Lipskey.
- -- Note: the Chronicle itself begins at Book One.
- (Reign of Alfonso VII of Spain, 1126 - 1157; translations, commentary, and apparatus)
- Translation of the Libre dels feyts esdevenguts en la vida del molt alt senyor En Jacme, lo Conqueridor with index and notes.
- Translated by John Forster.
- (Reign of James I of Spain, 1214-1276; translations, commentary, and apparatus)
- Unpublished documents, a portion of the monograph Jews in the Notarial Culture, edited by Robert I. Burns.
- (1250 - 1350; transcriptions)
- Translations of Catalonian maritime documents, with related notes
- Translated and edited by Stanley S. Jados.
- (1435; translations and commentary)
- (4 September 1479; English translation)
- The Treaty of Tordesilhas, dividing the colonizable world between Spain and Portugal
- Presented by the Portuguese Biblioteca Nacional
- (7 June 1494; synoptic facsimiles and transcriptions)
- Parallel Histories: Spain, the United States, and the American Frontier
Historias Paralelas: España, Estados Unidos y la Frontera Americana
- A bilingual digital library site with documentation of interactions between Spain and North America
- from the 15th to the 19th centuries.
- A cooperative project of the Biblioteca Nacional de España, the Biblioteca Colombina y Capitular of Seville,
- and the Library of Congress.
- (15th - 19th centuries; facsimiles of books, maps, prints, photographs, manuscripts, and other documents)
- (Translations and transcriptions).
- by Ferdinand and Isabella
- (1492; English translation)
- (1494?; translation).
- (May 4, 1493; Translation)
- Christopher Columbus describes the new lands he has discovered.
- (November 20, 1493; manuscript)
- (1492; Translation)
- Describing his first voyage across the Atlantic.
- (1493: Latin and English translations)
EuroDocs Creator: Richard Hacken, European Studies Bibliographer,
Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah, USA.
Feel free to get in touch: Hacken @ byu.edu