Portugal: 1910 to the Present
Revision as of 23:29, 1 May 2012 by Destrovf
- Documents of the twentieth century.
- (1900-1999; images, newspaper articles, facsimiles)
- Livro de ouro comemorativo da visita de Sua Magestade El-rei Dom Carlos I aos Estados Unidos do Brasil e da abertura dos portos ao comércio mundial
- Book written about the celebration of the visit of the King of Portugal to Brazil.
- (1908; transcription)
- Political Documents from Portuguese History.
- (18th - 20th centuries; Portuguese-language transcriptions)
- Digital copy of the exhibition in UC Berkeley's Bancroft Library.
- Click on "Keyword Cloud" to be guided to various events in the history of the Portuguese Republic.
- (1910-present; digital images and commentary)
- A collection of digital copies of the Lisbon Diary newspaper.
- (1921-1990; facsimiles)
- List of Portuguese Historical Works digitized by the National Library.
- (Facsimiles and transcriptions in Portuguese)
- A collection of primary documents from the Internet Modern History Sourcebook.
- (1939-1945; transcriptions and translations)
- A collection of documents related to WWII.
- From the Avalon Project.
- Digital primary documents assembled at Mount Holyoke College.
- (1938-1945; translations)
- U.S. and Allied Efforts to Recover and Restore Gold and Other Assets Stolen or Hidden by Germany During World War II
- Forward and Executive Summary to the Preliminary Study from the U.S. State Department.
- (1939-present; transcriptions)
- U.S. and Allied Wartime and Postwar Relations and Negotiations With Argentina, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, and Turkey on Looted Gold and German External Assets and U.S. Concerns About the Fate of the Wartime Ustasha Treasury
- From the U.S. State Department: Supplement to Preliminary Study on U.S. and Allied Efforts yo Recover and Restore Gold and other Assets Stolen or Hidden by Germany During World War II.
- (1939-present; transcriptions)
- A collection of primary documents from the Universidade de Coimbra website. It contains documents about the Portuguese Revolution of 1974.
- (1958-1976; pictures, newspapers, fliers)
- Constitution of the Republic of Portugal with amendments from 1976 onward.
- (Portuguese transcriptions)
- Ius Lusitaniae - Fontes Históricas do Direito Português
- A digital collection of historic Portuguese newspapers and journals.
- (19th & 20th centuries; facsimiles and transcriptions)
- Portuguese National Digital Library with many books, maps and documents.
- Digitized chronicles and related source documents in Portuguese history.
- A product of the Biblioteca Nacional Digital.
- (16th-20th centuries; facsimiles)
- Includes maps and other geographic data on demography and political history in Portugal
- Spearheaded by Prof. Luís Nuno Espinha da Silveira.
- A project of the Electronic Cultural Atlas Initiative (ECAI).
- (Facsimiles and textual commentaries)
- A set of historical maps from Dr. Ronnie Ellenblum's Historic Cities
- (6 September 1951; English transcription)
- Mário Soares, Prime Minister of Portugal, formally submits his country's application for accession to the European Communities to David Owen, currently President-in-Office of the Council.
- (28 March 1977; English transcription)
- Includes primary and secondary documents, provided by Don Mabry.
- (Transcriptions, facsimiles and commentaries, mostly in English)
EuroDocs Creator: Richard Hacken, European Studies Bibliographer,
Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah, USA.
Feel free to get in touch: Hacken @ byu.edu