Portugal: Local and Regional History Sources
Revision as of 22:09, 28 February 2012 by Destrovf
- A part of the Virtual Library for European History
- Primary documentary materials interspersed chronologically with essays and commentaries.
- (Antiquity to the present; transcriptions, facsimiles and commentaries)
- Letter containing donation of money for the construction of the church of Lardosa
- (882; Latin facsimile)
- Includes maps and other geographic data on demography and political history in Portugal
- Spearheaded by Prof. Luís Nuno Espinha da Silveira.
- A project of the Electronic Cultural Atlas Initiative (ECAI)
- (Facsimiles and textual commentaries).
- A set of historical maps from Dr. Ronnie Ellenblum's Historic Cities
- (6 September 1951; English transcription).
- A collection of approximately 40,000 documents.
- (16th century - present; facsimiles, digitized documents and records).
- A collection of documents from Lisboa.
- (1214 - 2006; transcriptions and judicial records).
- Thousands of facsimiles of historical books.
- (18th century - present; facsimiles of historical books).
- Thousands of judicial processes, projects, and other documents of Madeira.
- (19th - 20th centuries; transcriptions).
- A collection of thousands of Portuguese digitized historical documents.
- (13th-20th centuries; facsimiles of books, maps and manuscripts of all types)
EuroDocs Creator: Richard Hacken, European Studies Bibliographer,
Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah, USA.
Feel free to get in touch: Hacken @ byu.edu